Welcome to the parody blog, nothing more than I can say, enjoy ... How to parody something? But why is it important? Just have fun here ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Michael Jackson Parody Song: You're Not Alone

You're not alone -- Michael Jackson never sang this song. This one is only to tickle your funny bone on this parody blog.

You're not alone, a memorable song which--swear to God--Michael Jackson himself never sang this song.

This tickling lyric is also available on Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy, also a parody blog recommended for you to visit. This one is one of its archive.

Michael Jackson song's lyric:

You're not alone

Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be you're not here with me
You never ask me how to be out of debt
Did you have to urge me to sell all my furniture?

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did I get trapped by these loan sharks
Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I can contact you to share
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, we can hear our own fart

But you are not alone
'Loan, 'loan, why, 'loan

Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come and settle another debt
I can hear your grumbles, your burdens I won't bear
But first I need time to contact all close friends of mine

Everyday I sit and ask myself ...

What do you think of this parody song of Michael Jackson song: you're not alone? Swear to God, this blog won't blame you or laughing or not laughing.